Need to Decommission Older
Contact Center Technology?
Decommissioning old systems can be extremely complex, often because of the wide range of technologies that work together within the contact center environment. Projects can include networking and communications equipment, as well as storage, racks, cabling, power and more.
Careful removal is essential so the process doesn't impact your day-to-day business, create unexpected costs — and become a distraction, especially if you're trying to get to grips with a new system at the same time.
Attention to Detail is Essential
With Eckoh's world-class third party support, you can extend the life of your contact center systems well beyond any 'end of life' date issued by the vendor. But when the time is right for change, we're also experts at decommissioning your old infrastructure, whatever legacy systems you have currently. We understand the challenges involved and we've completed dozens of decommissioning projects successfully.
We provide an end-to-end decommissioning service, from the initial planning phase through to professional removal in a way that ensures there’s no impact on your live equipment or any interruption to your day-to-day service to users. Attention to detail is key to a successful outcome.
Eckoh Decommissioning: The Benefits
With help from Eckoh, you benefit from:
- Reduced decommissioning costs
- A faster, simpler process because you're working with a single, trusted supplier
- Improved security, as we take extra care when loading, transferring, wiping, and archiving your sensitive business data
- Minimized business disruption
- Added options for IT reuse, IT refurbishment, and IT parts recovery
Our Service Gives You Extra
Our decommissioning team can provide:
- On-site planning sessions with your team
- Site audits and risk assessment to provide accurate project scope and timelines
- Project plan and statement of work to be completed
- Project management and co-ordination with multiple suppliers
- Data cleansing, waste transfer certificates, transport and storage
- Disposal of IT equipment through qualified channels
- Compliance with health and safety requirements