Staying ahead of the payment game
Under pressure and wondering how to improve your customer experience? One certain way to do this is to let the customer pay using their preferred method. So, now you offer them a secure payment using Apple Pay over a telephone call. It’s unique to Eckoh and fully PCI DSS compliant.
Now, you can exceed your customers’ expectations and provide the latest in customer service that will keep your customers coming back, reassured that their data is secure. You get to stay in contact with your customers throughout the transaction and the sensitive card data is totally secure and unseen by your agents. It’s fully PCI DSS compliant and extends the use of mobile payments into a whole new channel of commerce – non-card payments.
The solution is more secure than traditional telephone transactions because the payment is authenticated using the caller’s biometric details. So, you can be more confident that that the caller is who they say they are.
What Apple Pay over the phone will do for your contact center:
- Improve the consumer experience: Consumer expectations are moving faster than enterprises when it comes to technology. They expect a seamless customer experience and they want to pay over the phone in the same way that they do online and in-store. By providing a secure Apple Pay option you give them greater choice, convenience and faster transactions.
- Step ahead of the competition: Apple Pay over the phone is quick and easy to implement so you can gain the advantage over your competitors
- Added security: The solution is more secure than traditional telephone transactions because the payment is authenticated using the caller’s biometric details. So, you can be more confident that that the caller is who they say they are.
- Maintain data integrity: No card data is shared with any agent or contact center system so the risk of fraud is significantly reduced as there is no data to mis-use or steal.
- Faster service: Reduce average call handling time, freeing up agents to handle more complex calls.
Interested in deeper insight into PCI DSS compliance and CNP Crime in Contact Centers or Omni-Channel Engagement? Then, download our eGuides to find out all you need to know.