EU - U.S. Privacy Shield
In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, Eckoh commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your personal information. EU individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding our Privacy Shield policy should first contact Eckoh via info[at]eckoh.com.
Eckoh has further committed to cooperate with EU data protection authorities (DPAs) with regard to unresolved Privacy Shield complaints, including those concerning human resources data transferred from the EU in the context of the employment relationship. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint from us, or if we have not addressed your complaint to your satisfaction, please contact the EU DPAs for more information or to file a complaint. The services of EU DPAs are provided at no cost to you.
Eckoh is further subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission. An alternative means of dispute resolution for you in circumstances where you feel the Privacy Shield has not been abided by or your personal data has not been protected adequately by Eckoh you may have recourse to Arbitration to invoke a binding decision, further details can be obtained on the Privacy Shield Website: https://www.privacyshield.gov/article?id=How-to-Submit-a-Complaint.
Cookies and Legal Information
This policy outlines the types of personal information Eckoh receives and collects when you use Eckoh’s website. It also details some of the steps we take to safeguard information.
- Eckoh collects personal information when you voluntarily provide it to us via an information request, or ask us to contact you regarding Eckoh’s products and services. We may combine personal information collected from you with information from other Eckoh products or services or third parties to provide a better online experience, including customizing online content for you.
- Eckoh’s servers automatically record information when you visit our website, including the URL, IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your request.
- We may use personal information to tailor your online experience, including the display of customised content and advertising.
- We may also use personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve Eckoh’s products, services and website.
- We may share aggregated non-personal information with third parties outside of Eckoh.
- We do not use third parties to assist us in processing your personal information.
- We may share information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with duly-authorised legal requests by public authorities or law enforcement agencies for matters such as national security, and in ensuring the security of our products, services and website.
- Eckoh processes personal information on our servers in the United Kingdom and in other countries. In some cases, we process personal information on a server outside your own country.
- You may contact Eckoh to gain access to personal information we hold or have processed about you, should you wish to attain further information on this please contact info[at]eckoh.com.
- The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on’s settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer.
Eckoh is registered on the UK Data Protection Act Register, which you can search at http://www.ico.gov.uk/.
Where we collect or process your personal data, Eckoh agrees to comply with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and observe the Data Protection Principles, to process your data on your behalf, including any Sensitive Data, and to maintain all necessary technical, organisational and security measures to allow the personal data to be lawfully processed.Our trademark statement
This website is © Copyright Eckoh. All Rights Reserved.
Eckoh, Veritape Manager, Veritape Client, Veritape Call Tagging, Veritape Call Control, Veritape Call Scoring, Veritape DataShield, CallGuard, “A revolutionary approach to call recording”, “Record your calls to hard disk”, “call recording made simple”, “listening made simple”, the Veritape ‘vvv’ device, the Eckoh Logo and the CallGuard Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Eckoh Ltd.Call recording
Calls with Eckoh may be recorded, using Eckoh products.