How to Secure Your Telephone Payments
If your organization takes payments through your contact center, you will be aware of the challenges associated with securing the telephone payment channel.
This eBook will cover:
• The risk areas in scope of PCI when taking payments over the phone
• Methods that organizations are adopting to meet PCI DSS in their contact centers
• The extent to which these methods are effective
• Best practices preferred by the PCI Security Standards Council
How Will GDPR Affect Your Contact Center? An Introductory Guide
So far, articles written on the GDPR topic have tended to fall into two categories - information delivery, and scare tactics. In addition, little has been written to address how contact centers and related companies can set policy and future direction for data use and storage.
In this guide, find out why:
- It's data, not just card data, that needs securing
- You should use the PCI DSS mindset to 'de-scope' your contact center
- You should plan and rehearse for a breach