We are looking to add a confident Administrator to our experienced team in Hemel Hempstead.
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Discretional annual bonus excellent benefits + superb working environment
Hours: Between the hours of 9am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week.
Eckoh is an established technology company, we provide some of the largest businesses in the UK and internationally with customer service and payment solutions using speech, SMS, web and mobile apps. Our solutions help organisations meet the challenges of engaging customers online and over the phone. Our software removes the pressure of inbound calls on contact centres. Today, our aim is simple: To help our customers make every contact centre experience satisfying and secure for consumers. Come and discover what's refreshingly different about Eckoh.
An opportunity has arisen for an exceptional Administrator to join our innovative and dynamic team. You will bring your passion and enthusiasm to work with you to provide administration support for the Account Management Team supporting the day to day admin of key strategic accounts.
We work in an award winning, colourful, dynamic and collaborative environment where you will find flexibility, an open plan office and excellent opportunities for career growth. Our cross-departmental teams work on exciting projects, releasing new technologies to a wide range of clients.
- 25 days holiday and increases with service
- Excellent Share Incentive Scheme
- Life insurance
- Simply Health scheme
- Access to group Bupa membership scheme.
- Pension scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Employee Recognition schemes
- Free tea, coffee, fresh fruit and snacks
- Relaxation floor (lunch area, quiet room, pool table, Xbox)
- Well-being initiatives, such as in-house Reflexology and Sports Massage
- Discounted offers
- Team days and Volunteering events
- Christmas & summer company events
- Focused on education and training (conference attendance, higher education sponsorship)
- Thinking and Drinking
Key responsibilities and deliverables
- Assist the Account Management Department with day to day administration tasks.
- Updating and tracking client performance sheets and producing monthly client reports
- Maintaining various department tracking spreadsheets
- Representing the department at regular intercompany meetings
- Investigating and responding to client queries
- Management of internal workflow queues
- Updating department documents/templates
- Provide administration support for department/client projects
Person Profile & Behavioural competence
- Excellent team player
- High attention to detail and a keen emphasis on accuracy
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Proven skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication