Aspect® Field Engineer
We are looking for an experienced and adaptive Field Engineer to join our dynamic field team.
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 plus On Call & Car Allowance, excellent benefits and superb working environment
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Shift patterns: 40 hours a week, biweekly standby, night and weekend work as necessary
Eckoh is an exciting established Technology company providing some of the largest businesses in the UK and globally with customer service and payment solutions. Our customers include some of the best known brands across the world in the UK, US and Australia.
Today, our aim is simple: To help our customers make every contact centre experience satisfying and secure for consumers. Come and discover what's refreshingly different about Eckoh.
We work in an award winning, colourful, dynamic and collaborative environment where you will find flexibility, an open plan office and excellent opportunities for career growth. Our cross-departmental teams work on exciting projects, releasing new technologies to a wide range of clients.
With over 250 colleagues spread across the globe, we're a friendly bunch with a lot of knowledge and exciting plans. We're serious about what we do, but we certainly have a sense of humor. Eckoh is brimming with friendly, energetic and creative individuals, who are proud to be a part of our unique success story.
- 25 days holiday and increases with service
- Excellent Share Incentive Scheme
- Life insurance
- Simply Health scheme
- Access to group Bupa membership scheme.
- Pension scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Employee Recognition schemes
- Free tea, coffee, fresh fruit and snacks
- Relaxation floor (lunch area, quiet room, pool table, Xbox)
- Well-being initiatives, such as in-house Reflexology and Sports Massage
- Discounted offers
- Team days and Volunteering events
- Christmas & summer company events
- Focused on education and training (conference attendance, higher education sponsorship)
- Thinking and Drinking
Within one month, you'll:
- Understand Organisational structure
- Build relationships beyond your line manager and peers.
- Be familiar with JIRA, Confluence and NetSuite
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills – written, verbal and interpersonal
- Have thorough understanding of GDPR and PCI regulatory requirements.
- Have knowledge of US and UK customer’s Aspect® systems and Software
- Connect remotely to customers systems
- Travel to customer sites on a need basis in the UK and main land Europe
Within three months, you'll:
- Participate in a weekly 1 in 2 on call Rota on a 24/7 basis
- Be able to contribute to knowledge sharing and actively participate in professional growth of others
- Experience of Unified IP Versions 6.6, 6.7 & 7.x
- Experience of ALM Versions 3.1, 4.0, & 7.x
- Experience of Aspect® Call Centre 9.3 & 9.4
- Experience of Notel MPS 2.x, 3.x & 4.x
- Experience of Avaya CM5 & CM6
- To work flexibly to fulfil commitments, be absent overnight & travel abroad occasionally, sometimes at short notice
- Greatly contribute to our new starter documentation
Within six months, you'll
- Working closely with other departments to ensure transparency of resource availability and projected workload requirements
- Experience of Network Equipment and Structured Cabling desirable
- Experience of telephony infrastructure (i.e VoIP, PRI)
- Experience of Windows and Linux Operating Systems
- Experience of Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience of Sybase Database
- Demonstrate experience in Datacentre operational environments
Within twelve months, you'll
- Have the ability to work both within a team and on your own effectively explaining and discussing technical solution details and requirements with prospective customers
- Have the Ability to attend sales calls as a sales engineer when needed
So, If you are an innovator and love to find creative solutions to challenges, are passionate about helping customers provide exceptional service and a great team player, then you should consider working here at Eckoh. Find out more about our team and culture here.