Customer Service Advisors
We are looking to recruit Customer Service Advisers to join our friendly team in Hemel Hempstead.
Eckoh is an established, exciting technology company providing some of the largest businesses in the UK and globally with customer service and payment solutions. Our customers include some of the best known brands across the world in the UK, US and Australia.
Today, our aim is simple: To help our customers make every contact centre experience satisfying and secure for consumers. Come and discover what's refreshingly different about Eckoh.
We are looking to recruit Customer Service Advisers to join our friendly team. Eckoh’s Contact Centre provides Customer Service to high profile corporations, managing customer enquiries, social media channels and secure payments. As part of this exceptional driven team, you will successfully provide our customers with an outstanding quality service.
- A natural ability to effectively build rapport within customer contact
- Understand customer needs
- Be a confident communicator
- Be comfortable working with new technology
- Meet and exceed customers' expectations
- Excellent communication skills
This is a great opportunity to learn and grow within a role, with future career progression prospects and further training available.
What's on offer
- A fantastic working environment
- Free tea, coffee, fresh fruit and snacks
- Relaxation floor (lunch area, quiet room, pool table, Xbox)
- Well-being initiatives, such as in-house Reflexology and Sports Massage
- Focused on education and training (technical talks with internal and external speakers)
- Discounted offers
- Team days and Volunteering events
- Employee Recognition schemes
- Christmas & summer company events
- Discretionary annual bonus
We can offer Term Time Contracts and Flexible Working Hours. Candidates must be available to work evenings and weekends.