We are seeking an exceptional Front-End Engineer to join our innovative and dynamic team with strong React Native experience.
Role: Front End Engineer
Salary: £50k + excellent benefits and superb working environment
Location: Hemel Hempstead, UK
Hours: Total hours 37.5 per week 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Eckoh is seeking an exceptional Front-End Engineer to join our innovative and dynamic team with strong React Native experience.
We are an innovative Technology company providing some of the largest businesses in the UK and globally with customer service and payment solutions. Though well-established, we don’t stand still. We are growing rapidly and strive to continually improve by using the latest technology and developing new solutions to both meet our customers’ needs and keep us ahead of the market, which is exemplified by our recent move into Cloud Native architecture, applications and way of working.
As a seasoned Front-End Engineer, you will enjoy developing mobile and desktop applications from inception to fruition, using your knowledge of best practice and application security principles. You will be working on a range of complex projects across Eckoh's portfolio of clients.
You will also be instrumental in helping to transition applications from existing data centres to the AWS cloud, through an evolving CI/CD pipeline, as part of an Agile DevOps team.
Key aspects of this role include:
- Development across web and mobile applications
- Innovating UX design
- Application security
If you are a passionate and enthusiastic individual seeking a new challenge, and this sounds like a fit for your skillset, why not find out more about Eckoh and this exciting opportunity.
Our values sit at the hear of the culture at Eckoh:
- We Encourage and support everyone to grow with Eckoh
- We Challenge, listen, and are open minded to change and suggestions from others.
- As trusted advisors, we use our Knowledge to solve challenges and deliver the best for our clients.
- We take personal Ownership to strive for excellence in whatever we do
- We are welcoming, embrace diversity and respect each other in a spirit of true Humanity
We work in an award winning, colourful, dynamic, and collaborative environment where you will find flexibility, an open plan office and excellent opportunities for career growth. Our cross-departmental teams work on exciting projects, releasing new technologies to a wide range of clients.
With over 250 colleagues spread across the globe, we are a friendly bunch with a lot of knowledge and exciting plans. We are serious about what we do, but we certainly have a sense of humor. Eckoh is brimming with friendly, energetic, and creative individuals, who are proud to be a part of our unique success story.
- Client & third party back end system integrations (REST / SOAP)
- Payment websites
- Complex multi-channel self-serve applications
- Internal and external customer facing tools (SPAs)
- You will be expected to work autonomously at times, grasp concepts quickly and communicate ideas and questions clearly with the team and project stakeholders.
- You will need to demonstrate a desire for continual learning and improvement.
Technical skills & Desirables:
- 3+ years commercial experience designing and implementing elegant UI’s for B2B and B2C applications
- Familiarity with React Native and other Frameworks (Express, Zend, Symfony, Laravel, Angular, Vue.js etc.)
- Web application security including OWASP best practices
- TDD / BDD
- Comfortable with modern development tooling (i.e. GIT, Jira, Jenkins, CI/CD, etc.)
- Familiarity with the Linux command line (bash)
- Knowledge of designs patterns, SOLID, DRY, DI, etc
- HTML5, CSS 3 SASS / LESS
Knowledge and experience in one or more of the following highly advantageous:
- Solution / architecture design
- Docker / K8S
- Test automation
- BI / Metrics / Analytics
- PaaS / FaaS
- IVR / VoiceXML / CCXML
- 25 days holiday which increases with service
- Excellent Share Incentive Scheme
- Life insurance
- Simply Health scheme
- Access to group Bupa membership scheme.
- Pension scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Employee Recognition schemes
- Free tea, coffee, fresh fruit and snacks
- Relaxation floor (lunch area, quiet room, pool table, Xbox)
- Well-being initiatives, such as in-house Reflexology and Sports Massage
- Discounted offers
- Team days and Volunteering events
- Christmas & summer company events
- Focused on education and training (conference attendance, higher education sponsorship)
So, if you want to join a creative team dedicated to delivering contact centre customer engagement and secure payment solutions then you should consider working here at Eckoh. Find out more about our team and culture here.