Head of Marketing
We are looking for a new Head of Marketing who will lead a creative and dedicated team.
Salary: £70,000 - £75,000 + bonus, excellent benefits and superb working environment
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Hours: 37.5 per week Monday to Friday (Flexible working pattern)
Eckoh is an exciting, fast growing technology company providing large enterprises, who operate or use Contact Centre services, with innovative Customer Engagement solutions and Secure Payment services. Our clients include some of the largest and best-known brands across the world.
Today, our aim is simple: To help our clients make every contact centre experience satisfying and secure for consumers. Come and discover what's refreshingly different about Eckoh.
We work in an award-winning, colourful, dynamic and collaborative environment where you will find flexibility, an open plan office and excellent opportunities for career growth. Our cross-departmental teams work on exciting projects, releasing new technologies to a wide range of clients.
With over 250 colleagues spread across the globe, we're a friendly bunch with a lot of knowledge and exciting plans. We're serious about what we do, but we certainly have a sense of humour. Eckoh is brimming with friendly, energetic and creative individuals, who are proud to be a part of our unique success story.
Our values sit at the hear of the culture at Eckoh:
- We Encourage and support everyone to grow with Eckoh
- We Challenge, listen, and are open minded to change and suggestions from others.
- As trusted advisors, we use our Knowledge to solve challenges and deliver the best for our clients.
- We take personal Ownership to strive for excellence in whatever we do
- We are welcoming, embrace diversity and respect each other in a spirit of true Humanity
To support our rapid growth, we are looking for a new Head of Marketing who will join a creative team dedicated to delivering contact centre customer engagement and secure payment solutions.
- 25 days holiday and increases with service
- Excellent Share Incentive Scheme
- Life insurance
- Simply Health scheme
- Access to group Bupa membership scheme.
- Pension scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Employee Recognition schemes
- Free tea, coffee, fresh fruit and snacks
- Relaxation floor (lunch area, quiet room, pool table, Xbox)
- Well-being initiatives, such as in-house Reflexology and Sports Massage
- Discounted offers
- Team days and Volunteering events
- Christmas & summer company events
- Focused on education and training (conference attendance, higher education sponsorship)
- Thinking and Drinking
Key functional responsibilities:
To enhance the effectiveness of the marketing function so that is aligns closely with the business and sales objectives. Understand and support the needs of the sales team to deliver effective marketing activity that raises the company profile, brand position and generates leads.
- Reports to the CEO
- Directs and monitors activities of the UK Marketing team (3 line reports)
- Foster close, cooperative relationships with Sales, Account Management and Product teams
- Work with CEO and Head of Sales to define, implement, and manage the marketing strategy to drive growth
- Build and enhance recognition of company brands and product
- Coordinate internal stakeholders (sales and marketing) to sustain marketing for existing products, develop new product launches, oversee and develop effective lead generation campaigns, crafting compelling content, messaging and positioning in the market
- Build, develop and leverage relationships with industry influencers, partners, media and brand ambassadors
- Manage and develop digital strategy and marketing systems to grow on- and off-line communities
- Provide clear direction and leadership to the team, establishing team and individual goals and metrics to ensure that all marketing programmes are successful, metrics-driven and goal-oriented
What we’re looking for:
- Experienced senior Marketing and Communications professional
- B2B and Channel marketing experience
- A background in technology, payment security or contact centre sectors is preferred
- Track record in leading a marketing and communications team
- Proficiency in Salesforce (or other equivalent CRM), LinkedIn and marketing tools
- Proven record of supporting business performance through creating effective marketing strategies
- Strong leadership skills with experience managing senior level reports, mentoring lower level positions and prioritising resources
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Experience of working for a stock market listed company, including drafting Press releases is helpful
- This position requires travel within the UK and occasional travel to US and Europe.
So, If you are an innovator and love to find creative solutions to challenges, are passionate about helping customers provide exceptional service and are a great team player, then you should consider working here at Eckoh.