Inside Sales New Business Specialist
We have an excellent opportunity to join our expanding Sales team in Hemel Hempstead.
Salary: £30,000 + bonus, excellent benefits and superb working environment
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Hours: 37.5 per week Monday to Friday (Flexible working pattern)
Eckoh is an exciting, fast growing technology company providing large enterprises, who operate or use Contact Centre services, with innovative Customer Engagement solutions and Secure Payment services. Our clients include some of the largest and best-known brands across the world.
Today, our aim is simple: To help our clients make every contact centre experience satisfying and secure for consumers. Come and discover what's refreshingly different about Eckoh.
We work in an award-winning, colourful, dynamic and collaborative environment where you will find flexibility, an open plan office and excellent opportunities for career growth. Our cross-departmental teams work on exciting projects, releasing new technologies to a wide range of clients.
With over 250 colleagues spread across the globe, we're a friendly bunch with a lot of knowledge and exciting plans. We're serious about what we do, but we certainly have a sense of humour. Eckoh is brimming with friendly, energetic and creative individuals, who are proud to be a part of our unique success story.
Our values sit at the hear of the culture at Eckoh:
- We Encourage and support everyone to grow with Eckoh
- We Challenge, listen, and are open minded to change and suggestions from others.
- As trusted advisors, we use our Knowledge to solve challenges and deliver the best for our clients.
- We take personal Ownership to strive for excellence in whatever we do
- We are welcoming, embrace diversity and respect each other in a spirit of true Humanity
To support our rapid growth, we are looking for a new Inside Sales New Business Specialist who will join a creative team dedicated to delivering contact centre customer engagement and secure payment solutions.
- 25 days holiday and increases with service
- Excellent Share Incentive Scheme
- Life insurance
- Simply Health scheme
- Access to group Bupa membership scheme.
- Pension scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Employee Recognition schemes
- Free tea, coffee, fresh fruit and snacks
- Relaxation floor (lunch area, quiet room, pool table, Xbox)
- Well-being initiatives, such as in-house Reflexology and Sports Massage
- Discounted offers
- Team days and Volunteering events
- Christmas & summer company events
- Focused on education and training (conference attendance, higher education sponsorship)
- Thinking and Drinking
Key functional responsibilities:
We are looking for a Sales Professional with a genuine passion and desire to prove themselves. A self-starter who has an ability to get their message across clearly and persuasively on the telephone. A unique selling method requiring a consultative approach combined with tenacity and intelligence generating new leads that ultimately develop into qualified opportunities and new sales for the company.
- Reports to the Sales Operations Manager
- Prospect for new business via phone, email and marketing campaigns
- Research and reach out to key target decision makers via telephone, email, social media and industry sources
- Qualify and follow up with inbound enquiries produced from marketing and lead generation campaigns to ensure that valuable sales time is focused on high probability leads
- Update and ensure Salesforce database accuracy
- Research to identify potential prospects from websites visits
- Reach out to contacts opening and clicking though on email blasts
- Produce weekly/ monthly reports for review
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Professional telephone manner
- Ability to creatively research the www for prospect info
- Proficiency in Salesforce, LinkedIn and Microsoft Office
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to build rapport early with both potential and existing clients
- Ability to work autonomously and be self-motivated
- A background in technology, payment security or contact centre sectors is preferred
- Be committed, target driven and enthusiastic
- Strong desire to succeed with a track record of over-achieving
So, if you wanting to join a creative sales and marketing team dedicated to delivering contact centre customer engagement and secure payment solutions then you should consider working here at Eckoh.