We are looking for an experienced Network Administrator to join our technical team.
Salary: £30,000 per annum
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Shift Patterns: Between hours of 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday Total hours 37.5 per week.
Eckoh is an established technology company based in Hemel Hempstead, we provide some of the largest businesses in the UK and internationally with customer service and payment solutions using speech, SMS, web and mobile apps. Our solutions help organisations meet the challenges of engaging customers online and over the phone. Our software removes the pressure of inbound calls on contact centres.
An opportunity has arisen for an extremely organised and focussed individual to work within our IT team, providing outstanding support to several internal departments supporting the daily operations of Eckoh.
We are looking for someone who is experienced in technology but that brings strong organisational skills and thinks outside the box. You will have a true desire to advance your own skills across a range of areas and we will support and enhance by providing training.
Our CultureWe’ve created a collaborative working environment where you will find flexibility, an open plan office and excellent opportunities for career growth. Our cross-departmental teams work on exciting projects, releasing new technologies to a wide range of clients.
- 25 days holiday and increases with service
- Excellent Share Incentive Scheme
- Life insurance
- Simply Health scheme
- Access to group Bupa membership scheme.
- Pension scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Employee Recognition schemes
- Free tea, coffee, fresh fruit and snacks
- Relaxation floor (lunch area, quiet room, pool table, Xbox)
- Well-being initiatives, such as in-house Reflexology and Sports Massage
- Discounted offers
- Team days and Volunteering events
- Christmas & summer company events
- Focused on education and training (conference attendance, higher education sponsorship)
- Thinking and Drinking
Your Key Functional responsibilities:
- Network Management/Administration
- Day to day maintenance of network components
- Set up & use/build/administer complex and bespoke network designs
- Use of monitoring/telemetry tools
- Supporting equipment through entire lifecycle
- Documentation & Change Management
- Responsible for ensuring that all documentation is present and up to date
- Managing the change process from identifying requirements to completion for both BAU and complex changes
- Incident Response
- Fast response to problems and escalation if required
- Root Cause Analysis
- Server and desktop support
- Familiar with Microsoft Office365 administration and product suite
- Familiar with server administration tasks such as patching (WSUS), SCCM, DNS/LDAPS
- Working with the wider team and auditors to ensure all actions are carried out
- Specific knowledge on Cisco firewalls and switching/routing.
- Microsoft Server/AD/SCCM/Office365, DNS and LDAP.
- Good problems analysis and solving skills.
- Excellent working practices.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Approachable, adaptable, and a great team player.
- Security awareness with PCI-DSS understanding.
- Curious and analytical.
- Detailed and excellent planning and administration skills.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail and excellent organisational skills.
- Self-motivated and uses own initiative.
- Exposure to the PCI DSS/27001/9001 Frameworks.