We are looking to recruit an experienced Security Analyst into our excellent technical team.
Role: Security Analyst
Salary: £50k + excellent benefits and superb working environment
Location: Hemel Hempstead, UK
Hours: Total hours 37.5 per week 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Eckoh is an exciting established Technology company providing some of the largest businesses in the UK and globally with customer service and payment solutions. Our customers include some of the best-known brands across the world in the UK, US and Australia. Today, our aim is simple: To help our customers make every contact centre experience satisfying and secure for consumers. Come and discover what's refreshingly different about Eckoh.
We work in an award winning, colourful, dynamic and collaborative environment where you will find flexibility, an open plan office and excellent opportunities for career growth. Our cross-departmental teams work on exciting projects, releasing new technologies to a wide range of clients.
With over 250 colleagues spread across the globe, we're a friendly bunch with a lot of knowledge and exciting plans. We're serious about what we do, but we certainly have a sense of humor. Eckoh is brimming with friendly, energetic and creative individuals, who are proud to be a part of our unique success story.
Our values sit at the hear of the culture at Eckoh:
- We Encourage and support everyone to grow with Eckoh
- We Challenge, listen, and are open minded to change and suggestions from others.
- As trusted advisors, we use our Knowledge to solve challenges and deliver the best for our clients.
- We take personal Ownership to strive for excellence in whatever we do
- We are welcoming, embrace diversity and respect each other in a spirit of true Humanity
To support our success, we are seeking an exceptional Security Analyst to join our innovative and dynamic team. This is a great opportunity to learn and grow within a role with future career progression prospects.
As a Security Analyst with an exceptionally fast-growing technology company you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most advanced technologies.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Monitor, investigate and respond to security events.
- Carry out Vulnerability scans and assessments of Eckoh’s Physical and cloud-based infrastructure
- Tuning of various security tools to ensure high fidelity, actionable alerts are produced.
- Investigate complex security events and alerts.
- Research Threats and Vulnerabilities.
- Monitor threat intelligence to ensure Eckoh’s estate is protected against existing and emerging threats.
- Carry out threat hunting.
- Previous security analyst experience - monitoring, investigating, alerting and reporting security threats
- Experience on SIEM tools preferably Splunk
- Experience of IDS/IPS systems (FireSight)
- Experience of Security Scanning for physical and cloud-based environments (Nessus)
- A good understanding of threats and threat vectors
- A sound knowledge of networking and traffic flow
- The ability to work unsupervised and under pressure and commit
- A sound understanding of security technologies and their function within a networked environment
- Understanding of operating systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- SIEM content creation
- CISSP or equivalent
- CEH / OSCP or equivalent
- SANS training – 503/504
- Splunk training
- Sourcefire training
- Knowledge of NIST, GDPR, ISO27001, PCI DSS etc.
- Previous experience with packet capturing tools and analysis
On a personal level, we are looking for a self-starter, a great team player with well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills and, above all, we’re looking for someone with a strong desire to grow with us as a company.
- 25 days holiday which increases with service
- Excellent Share Incentive Scheme
- Life insurance
- Simply Health scheme
- Access to group Bupa membership scheme.
- Pension scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Employee Recognition schemes
- Free tea, coffee, fresh fruit and snacks
- Relaxation floor (lunch area, quiet room, pool table, Xbox)
- Well-being initiatives, such as in-house Reflexology and Sports Massage
- Discounted offers
- Team days and Volunteering events
- Christmas & summer company events
- Focused on education and training (conference attendance, higher education sponsorship)
So, if you want to join a creative team dedicated to delivering contact centre customer engagement and secure payment solutions then you should consider working here at Eckoh. Find out more about our team and culture here.