Sr Business Development Manager
We are seeking an exceptional Business Development Manager to join our experienced Sales team.
Role: Senior Business Development / Channel Manager
Salary: £80,000 per annum + car allowance, excellent commission scheme (£160k OTE) benefits and superb working environment
Location: UK based
Eckoh is an exciting, fast growing technology company providing large enterprises, who operate or use Contact Centre services, with innovative Customer Engagement solutions and Secure Payment services. Our clients include some of the largest and best-known brands across the world.
Today, our aim is simple: To help our clients make every contact centre experience satisfying and secure for consumers. Come and discover what's refreshingly different about Eckoh.
To support our rapid growth, we are seeking an exceptional a Senior Business Development Manager who will join a creative team dedicated to delivering contact centre customer engagement and secure payment solutions. Working to increase Eckoh‘s revenue stream through the acquisition of new clients and partners, you will work in conjunction with our Eckoh teams in maintaining existing and establishing new business relationships with ‘C level’ contacts, defining business needs and working on complex solution proposals.
Key functional responsibilities:
- To generate opportunities and a robust pipeline to deliver the full Eckoh proposition to appropriate business partners.
- Develop existing partners via solution sales to their clients as outlined in the business strategy in line with agreed targets.
- Build relationships with and develop new strategic partners in conjunction with the business strategy and in line with agreed objectives.
- Work closely with the Marketing Team to generate leads and qualified pipeline.
- Provide and execute on detailed account plans in line with objectives.
- Provide sales plans, forecasts and results to the Head of Sales using Sales Force.
- Contribute to the overall Sales Strategy and Sales Leadership Team meetings.
- Act as a mentor for other members of the Sales Team.
- Reports to the Head of Sales
- Pursues excellence in all aspects of business and customer relations.
- Supports and encourages colleagues in achieving outstanding results.
- Target driven.
- An active and knowledgeable networker with high business acumen and strategic agility.
- Strong relationship builder with evidence of growing successful long-term business relationships.
- Thrives on pressure and tight deadlines.
- Creative and resourceful thinker.
- Skilful negotiator and people influencer.
- Organised and meticulous, tenacious and consistent.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels and across functions and organisations.
What We’re looking for:
- Experience and knowledge of customer engagement solutions.
- Experience and knowledge of PCI DSS compliant payment solutions.
- Proven ability to drive sustainable growth by building and retaining long-standing and profitable client relationships.
- Proven experience selling innovative technology solutions via transformation projects with an order value of over £1m.
- A sustained and demonstrable track record of success in business development and building sales revenue from existing accounts and partners.
- Knowledge of contact centre market and relevant technologies.
- Experience of complex contract negotiation and sustaining client relationships over a contract cycle essential.
- Understanding of marketing processes and principles.
- Experience of producing professional proposals & presentations suitable for C level audiences.
- Familiar with the use of Salesforce.
So, if you want to join a creative sales and marketing team dedicated to delivering contact centre customer engagement and secure payment solutions then you should consider working here at Eckoh.
We work in an award-winning, colourful, dynamic and collaborative environment where you will find flexibility, an open plan office and excellent opportunities for career growth. Our cross-departmental teams work on exciting projects, releasing new technologies to a wide range of clients.
With over 250 colleagues spread across the globe, we're a friendly bunch with a lot of knowledge and exciting plans. We're serious about what we do, but we certainly have a sense of humour. Eckoh is brimming with friendly, energetic and creative individuals, who are proud to be a part of our unique success story.
Our values sit at the hear of the culture at Eckoh:
- We Encourage and support everyone to grow with Eckoh
- We Challenge, listen, and are open minded to change and suggestions from others.
- As trusted advisors, we use our Knowledge to solve challenges and deliver the best for our clients.
- We take personal Ownership to strive for excellence in whatever we do
- We are welcoming, embrace diversity and respect each other in a spirit of true Humanity
- 25 days holiday and increases with service
- Excellent Share Incentive Scheme
- Life insurance
- Simply Health scheme
- Access to group Bupa membership scheme.
- Pension scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Employee Recognition schemes
- Free tea, coffee, fresh fruit and snacks
- Relaxation floor (lunch area, quiet room, pool table, Xbox)
- Well-being initiatives, such as in-house Reflexology and Sports Massage
- Discounted offers
- Team days and Volunteering events
- Christmas & summer company events
- Focused on education and training (conference attendance, higher education sponsorship)
So, if you want to join a creative sales and marketing team dedicated to delivering contact centre customer engagement and secure payment solutions then you should consider working here at Eckoh. Find out more about our team and culture here.