Senior Project Manager
We are seeking an exceptional Senior Project Manager to join our brilliant team in Hemel Hempstead.
Role: Senior Project Manager
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 per annum + excellent benefits and a superb working environment
Location: Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours per week
Eckoh is an exciting, fast growing technology company providing large enterprises, who operate or use Contact Centre services, with innovative Customer Engagement solutions and Secure Payment services. Our clients include some of the largest and best-known brands across the world.
Today, our aim is simple: To help our clients make every contact centre experience satisfying and secure for consumers. Come and discover what's refreshingly different about Eckoh.
We work in an award winning, colourful, dynamic and collaborative environment where you will find flexibility, an open plan office and excellent opportunities for career growth. Our cross-departmental teams work on exciting projects, releasing new technologies to a wide range of clients.
With over 250 colleagues spread across the globe, we're a friendly bunch with a lot of knowledge and exciting plans. We're serious about what we do, but we certainly have a sense of humor. Eckoh is brimming with friendly, energetic and creative individuals, who are proud to be a part of our unique success story.
Our values sit at the hear of the culture at Eckoh:
- We Encourage and support everyone to grow with Eckoh
- We Challenge, listen, and are open minded to change and suggestions from others.
- As trusted advisors, we use our Knowledge to solve challenges and deliver the best for our clients.
- We take personal Ownership to strive for excellence in whatever we do
- We are welcoming, embrace diversity and respect each other in a spirit of true Humanity
We are looking to add an exceptional and experienced Senior Project Manager to join our dynamic team and you will bring your passion and enthusiasm to work with a variety of our high-profile clients.
As a Senior Project Manager at Eckoh you will have full accountability for multiple projects of varying sizes and complexity and composed of different innovative solutions. You will be responsible for managing the full project lifecycle including; defining the project scope, requirements, schedules and budgets.
You will manage the projects and the associated budgets using industry leading software, publish regular reports on project status, facilitate the setting of technical, functional and business requirements and develop detailed project plans. You will establish and maintain smooth communication and a solid and productive relationship with our customers through regular meetings and engagement. Your contribution to Company direction will be key, by providing input from Eckoh’s customers, trends observed in customer projects at Eckoh and from your previous extensive experience.
What We’re looking for:
You will have in excess of 7 years’ experience of managing a variety of complex technical/software projects and will possess strong working knowledge of successful business practices. You will also be used to working with Waterfall and/or Agile Project Management methodologies with a tendency towards the analytical.
Previous experience of payment or contact centre industries and solutions may be advantageous, but more important is your confident approach, tenacity, versatility and drive to continually improve the service we offer our customers.
On a personal level, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your natural commercial acumen, be highly organised and possess exceptional communication skills. You should be comfortable liaising with a variety of stakeholders, many of which will be in senior positions at our customers and partners. You will be a proven relationship builder with evidence of growing successful long-term relationships and a great team player, supporting your colleagues and other Project Team members in achieving outstanding results.
The role is hands-on and highly participative, working alongside a range of technical specialists. Therefore, you need to be comfortable liaising with technical SMEs, understand the technical building blocks of our solutions and be able to explain these fully to others.
- Advanced use of MS Excel, MS Project and MS PowerPoint
- Leadership qualities with the ability to coach\mentor and supervise
- 25 days holiday which increases with service, plus a day off on your birthday
- Excellent Share Incentive Scheme
- Life insurance
- Simply Health scheme
- Access to group Bupa membership scheme.
- Pension scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Employee Recognition schemes
- Free tea, coffee, fresh fruit and snacks
- Relaxation floor (lunch area, quiet room, pool table, Xbox)
- Well-being initiatives, such as in-house Reflexology and Sports Massage
- Discounted offers
- Team days and Volunteering events
- Christmas & summer company events
- Focused on education and training (conference attendance, higher education sponsorship)
So, if you want to join a creative sales and marketing team dedicated to delivering contact centre customer engagement and secure payment solutions then you should consider working here at Eckoh. Find out more about our team and culture here.