Eckoh is seeking an exceptional IVR Developer to join our innovative and dynamic team.
Salary: Negotiable with experience + excellent benefits and superb working environment
Location: Hemel Hempstead, UK
Hours: Total hours 37.5 per week 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
We are an exciting established Technology company providing some of the largest businesses in the UK and globally with customer service and payment solutions. Our customers include some of the best-known brands across the world in the UK, US and Australia. Today, our aim is simple: To help our customers make every contact centre experience satisfying and secure for consumers. Come and discover what's refreshingly different about Eckoh.
As a seasoned IVR Developer, you will produce high quality Object Orientated code with minimal defects, from inception to fruition, using your knowledge of software engineering principles and best practice. You will be working on a range of complex projects across Eckoh's portfolio of clients, that run on our Linux-based voice & web platform.
Key aspects of this role include:
- Building complex multi-channel self-serve applications
- Dialogue design
- Third party integration supported by our team of software engineers
- Work closely with our Speech Scientists
If you are a passionate and enthusiastic individual seeking a new challenge, and this sounds like a fit for your skillset, why not find out more about Eckoh and this exciting opportunity.
Our Eckoh Culture
We work in an award winning, colourful, dynamic and collaborative environment where you will find flexibility, an open plan office and excellent opportunities for career growth. Our cross-departmental teams work on exciting projects, releasing new technologies to a wide range of clients. With over 250 colleagues spread across the globe, we're a friendly bunch with a lot of knowledge and exciting plans. We're serious about what we do, but we certainly have a sense of humor. Eckoh is brimming with friendly, energetic and creative individuals, who are proud to be a part of our unique success story.
Our values sit at the hear of the culture at Eckoh:
- We Encourage and support everyone to grow with Eckoh
- We Challenge, listen, and are open minded to change and suggestions from others.
- As trusted advisors, we use our Knowledge to solve challenges and deliver the best for our clients.
- We take personal Ownership to strive for excellence in whatever we do
- We are welcoming, embrace diversity and respect each other in a spirit of true Humanity
We are growing rapidly and to support our success we are seeking an exceptional and experienced IVR Developer to join our innovative and dynamic team. You will bring your passion and enthusiasm to work with a variety of our high-profile clients.
On a personal level, you will be a great team player with well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills and, above all, we’re looking for someone with a strong desire to learn and grow with us.
Technical Skills & Desirables
- 3+ years commercial experience
- Familiarity with telephone systems and platforms
- VXML and CCXML
- Interactive Voice Response
- Computer telephony Integration
- Speech recognition and text to Speech (Nuance preferred, grXML experience a plus)
- Comfortable with ticketing (JIRA) and version control systems (preferably GIT)
Knowledge and experience in one or more of the following highly advantageous
- Solution / architecture design
- PCI DSS
- Holly/West HVP
- 25 days holiday which increases with service
- Excellent Share Incentive Scheme
- Life insurance
- Simply Health scheme
- Access to group Bupa membership scheme.
- Pension scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Employee Recognition schemes
- Free tea, coffee, fresh fruit and snacks
- Relaxation floor (lunch area, quiet room, pool table, Xbox)
- Well-being initiatives, such as in-house Reflexology and Sports Massage
- Discounted offers
- Team days and Volunteering events
- Christmas & summer company events
- Focused on education and training (conference attendance, higher education sponsorship)
So, if you want to join a creative sales and marketing team dedicated to delivering contact centre customer engagement and secure payment solutions then you should consider working here at Eckoh. Find out more about our team and culture here.