Remote UK - Web Application Developer
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Web Application Developer to join our team of remote based Developers and Engineers.
Based in: Hemel Hempstead HQ with remote home based working from any location in the UK.
Salary: £30-40,000 per annum (Depending on experience) + excellent benefits
We are an award winning employer and are the UK's leading provider of multi-channel customer service and secure payment solutions. Due to continual growth, we are seeking a talented Web Application Developer to join our team of remote based Developers and Engineers.
We provide website owners and e-tailers across the Globe with a range of business enhancing services that allows companies to interact in real time with their customers while they are on their website. Our intuitive solutions are cloud based so there is no intrusion into a customers’ IT environment. Our suite of Live Help and Customer Engagement Services consists of Web Chat, Instant Call-Back, Knowledge Base, Social Media Monitoring and Engagement, Full Workflow and Email Management offered in real time and accessible through one Omni-Channel Console.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Generate documentation and adhere to ISO working standards.
- Create rich graphical documents.
- Write secure client-side code (OWASP), develop prototypes quickly.
- Develop and automate internal reporting and monitoring mechanisms.
- Respond to QA and technical issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Be able to train out use of the interfaces to other members of staff/clients.
- Liaise with customers regarding projects and support issues.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Expert familiarity with PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign and other Adobe design tools.
- Successful candidate will need to be security checked by home office and therefore must have been a UK resident for at least 5 years – previous/current SC clearance would be of benefit.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Strong customer facing skills.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Comfortable with asynchronous network programming, server frameworks, fault tolerance and scalability.
- Familiarity with HTML, PHP, MySQL, NGINX, Apache setup and configuration.
- Familiarity with API Integrations, JSON/XML, SOAP etc.
- Experience with version control systems (GIT/SVN).
- Experience with social networking integration (Graph/Rest API).
- Exposure with linux server systems (Ubuntu, Debian, CentOS) at command line.
- Exposure to Virtualization tools such as OpenVZ, Docker etc.
- Analytical thinking, ability ‘deconstruct’ problems and then understand how to make them work.
- Ability to organize time effectively oversee multiple concurrent projects.
- Highly motivated self-starter to join a dynamic team which is growing and evolving quickly.
personal level, you will be a great team player with excellent communication
skills and a desire to build great internal relations and with our clients to
deliver on goals.
What’s on offer?
- Life insurance.
- Share incentive scheme.
- Free tea, coffee, fresh fruit and snacks.
- Simply Health & private medical insurance group membership (eligible after probationary period).
- Pension scheme.
- Well-being initiatives, such as in-house Reflexology and Sports Massage (when in Head office).
- Focused on education and training (technical talks with internal and external speakers).
- Discounted offers.
- Team days and Volunteering events.
- Employee Recognition schemes.
- Christmas & summer company events.
- Discretionary annual bonus.
- See more about what it's like working for Eckoh
Interested? Apply by filling in the form below: