Lower costs and a better experience for everyone
Give your staff and agents all the information they need in a single interface, across your entire enterprise and still reduce your costs significantly. With Coral Agent Desktop you can save time, money and improve the customer experience through centralised knowledge management and other tools that will make a world of difference — keeping you in step with rising customer expectations.
Working with Eckoh
Coral is exclusive to Eckoh and provides unified agent desktop solution that integrates with any CTI, ACD and CRM products. It‘s 100% browser-based with no software to install at the agent seat, making it scalable, quick to deploy and simple to maintain.
As it’s multi-tenanted all features, graphics or layout can be configured for each tenant, skill group, or a specific user. With open APIs, it can even integrate with legacy and custom-built technologies. With the prospect of an 80% reduction in admin and support costs, it’s worth a close look.
How we helped a major telecoms business
Our choice of Coral desktop was not a difficult one. The advantages and simplicity are clear. Plus, being able to future-proof your agent desktop is some achievement, so it wasn’t difficult to create the business plan and convince senior management that it made sense. We could show the product, training and user benefits.
Here's the benefits
- Vendor agnostic – our solution is ideal where a common agent desktop is required across multiple platforms, such as Genesys, Avaya, Cisco and others
- Flexibility – it removes dependencies from existing manufacturers and the associated professional services and ongoing support charges
- Rapid deployment – you can connect thousands of agents, typically within two months
- HTML 5 technology – changes can be made within hours, whereas a typical thick client could take several months for even simple changes
- Simple and scalable – benefit from an infinitely scalable solution with a single interface for voice, video, email or chat.
With customer expectations driving engagement, your customer service needs to cater for different priorities. It needs to understand people’s preferences and concerns, and it needs to be available on all channels at all times. Discover how our Omnichannel solutions can help.
eGuide to Self-Service
Is your contact centre delivering a better customer experience than your competitors? If not, then what's the best way to transform your fortunes with a single approach? Our eGuide ‘Angling for a better understanding’ is refreshingly honest about the multiple problems organisations face today and shows you how to transform your service levels dramatically.
PCI DSS Call Recording
Call recording is increasingly required by many organisations to comply with varying regulations, for training purposes or for legal reasons. Eckoh’s solution offers a simple, PCI DSS compliant solution for recording calls in contact centres, trading floors, public safety bodies, government, health or legal reasons.