Need a Way to Cut Through the Fog of Fiddly Customer Enquiries?
Are there some customer enquiries that can't be handled easily by audio IVR — and they end up taking hours of your agents' time?
To resolve some enquiries, perhaps customers need to give you details, or your agents need to provide details back to the customer?
The trouble is, explaining terms, details and choices can be laborious. Delays frustrate anyone. Customers loathe spending time trying to sort issues that seem fairly basic. And it's a poor use of agent time, which adds to your costs.
So What's the Answer?
Products and services are increasingly more technical and need more support. Consumers increasingly want to communicate visually.
So let's bring it all together.
Conversations That Can Snarl Up Your Contact Centre
- Giving out terms and conditions for upgrades, new connections and insurance.
- Trade-in service details and options
- Providing updates for orders and repair tracking
- Asking for images and descriptions of damaged/faulty items
- Processing returns
- Network coverage information
- Call charges, including roaming
- Billing statements and details
- Customer satisfaction surveys
With Smart IVR from Eckoh, You Can:
- Allow agents to send, rather than read out, complex information
- Provide visual information to the customer (e.g. links, videos and files)
- Allow customers to complete and confirm form-based answers in real-time
- Collect visual evidence of issues (e.g. photos of faulty/damaged items)
As a result, you can benefit from increased first call resolution, reduced handling times and better customer service. You can also ‘drop’ components into your IVR flow to increase self-service.
Our core service is a visual display on smart-phones that interacts with traditional voice services. It allows callers to select their reason for calling on their mobile screen which delivers it to the most appropriate resource.
The service avoids their need to navigate complex and frustrating touchtone IVR menus. It also allows the introduction of other smart multi-channel capabilities.
Increase Levels of Self-Service
- Automate tasks that cannot be self-served by traditional voice IVRs
- Simplify tasks that often result in agent transfers
- Channel-shift customers to digital channels
- Avoid the need to customers to call at all
This service enables an exchange of multimedia information between callers and agents so a number of steps within a process can be completed in a single call.
It presents complex information in a visual format for easier understanding — and allows resolution of issues in real time.
Reduce Average Handling Time:
- Provide agents with context and history
- Ask customers to complete additional information whilst queuing
- Provide two-way visual tools to agents and customers
This service shows each customer’s recent activity. It tracks web and app session history from customers and delivers the information to an agent.
Smart Contact saves customers from using touch-tone IVR menus and provides them with relevant information before they speak to an agent. Meanwhile, your agent gets a clearer understanding of the callers actions prior to the call.
Reach Customers Before They Call:
- Pre-qualify callers before they enter the IVR/agent world
- Lean customers towards web chat instead of voice calls