Don’t let technology vendors hold you to ransom
Many IT professionals feel that contact centre technology companies use their status as the manufacturer to ransom premium support charges.
With a number products being made end-of-life it may be worth investigating an independent third party service which provides expert support for every aspect of legacy equipment.
Here are 11 scenarios that you’ll probably find familiar…
1. You’re being asked to pay way more than the last time you renewed
2. The only option for continued support is a major upgrade, yet the system is working fine
3. Ever since you decided to migrate they have fallen out of love with you
4. It’s the 1st anniversary of a support ticket you opened
5. Open ticket numbers are going up rather than down
6. You never seem to talk to anybody that understands your problem
7. Getting someone to come to site seems impossible
8. You never seem hear to hear anything back having sent “the dreaded log files”
9. No one has spoken to you since you last renewed your contract
10. You’re happy with your contact centre being on premise but your provider has their head in the clouds
11. Whenever you want any professional services it costs a fortune
If you’ve experience any, or all of these, it could be an indication that you’re ready to start a new “chapter” by opting for third party support over the vendor’s agenda.
Eckoh is unique in providing expert third party support for platforms – regardless of the manufacturer and applications – irrespective of who wrote them.
Whether it’s your IVR, ACD, Dialer or Call Recorder, we can provide help for when the solution is end-of-life or end-of-support. We can also provide support when you are happy to continue with the solution its current state and have no need for upgrades or patches.
Our support is cost effective and far more responsive than that from the original manufacturer. What’s more you could save between 20% and 30% on the cost of support.
It’s worth noting that not one of our customers who have come to us for contact centre support have ever gone back to their original provider.
If you’d like deeper insight into support take a look at our eGuide ‘how to find support you can trust’. Alternatively, if you’d like to talk to us about this then give us a call on 08000 630 730 or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Does it feel like it's panto season in your contact centre every day? If so,…
We've all watched on in horror ... as an out-of-control child creates havoc at a…