Lower costs and a better experience for everyone
Give your staff and agents all the information they need in a single interface, across your entire enterprise and still reduce your costs significantly. With Coral Agent Desktop you can save time, money and improve the customer experience through centralized knowledge management and other tools that will make a world of difference — keeping you in step with rising customer expectations.
Working with Eckoh
Coral is exclusive to Eckoh and provides unified agent desktop solution that integrates with any CTI, ACD and CRM products. It‘s 100% browser-based with no software to install at the agent seat, making it scalable, quick to deploy and simple to maintain.
As it’s multi-tenanted all features, graphics or layout can be configured for each tenant, skill group, or a specific user. With open APIs, it can even integrate with legacy and custom-built technologies. With the prospect of an 80% reduction in admin and support costs, it’s worth a close look.
How we helped a major telecoms business
Our choice of Coral desktop was not a difficult one. The advantages and simplicity are clear. Plus, being able to future-proof your agent desktop is some achievement, so it wasn’t difficult to create the business plan and convince senior management that it made sense. We could show the product, training and user benefits.
Understanding business benefits
- Vendor agnostic – our solution is ideal where a common agent desktop is required across multiple platforms, such as Genesys, Avaya, Cisco and others
- Flexibility – it removes dependencies from existing manufacturers and the associated professional services and ongoing support charges
- Rapid deployment – you can connect thousands of agents, typically within two months
- HTML 5 technology – changes can be made within hours, whereas a typical thick client could take several months for even simple changes
- Simple and scalable – benefit from an infinitely scalable solution with a single interface for voice, video, email or chat
Don't risk losing your sale at the last moment. Be there to help your customer every step of the way and help them to make the purchase.
Delivering better customer experience
Is your contact center delivering a better customer experience than your competitors? If not, then what's the best way to transform your fortunes with a single approach? Our eGuide ‘Angling for a better understanding’ is refreshingly honest about the multiple problems organisations face today and shows you how to transform your service levels dramatically.
PCI DSS compliance
PCI DSS directly impacts contact centers where agents are asked to process cardholder data over the telephone, mobile, chat or app. All locations, systems and processes are then in scope, from the contact center environment itself through the agent recruitment process to the data systems, voice systems and call recording.