Is Your Contact Center at Risk?
How can your customers be confident that their card details are in safe hands — every time they make a payment over the phone with your agents? And how can you be sure your processes are not vulnerable to hackers or other criminals?
Many organizations recognize the risks within their contact centers. But how can you solve the problem, prevent fraud, and gain PCI DSS compliance in a cost-effective way? Now it's simple, thanks to Eckoh.
Telephone Payments: Four Areas at Greatest Risk of Fraud
- A contact center agent (or someone nearby) hears the card data as it's read out
- The agent sees the card data on their screen
- Card details are recorded and stored within a call recording system
- Sensitive data is transmitted through networks and systems
Secure Telephone Payments with CallGuard
If you want to instantly remove the risk of fraud when your agents take customer payments over the phone, then CallGuard is the answer. Simple to deploy, this solution is a cost-effective way to achieve PCI DSS compliance with telephone payments.
CallGuard makes sure your contact center remains secure. Sensitive card data is never seen or heard by your agents — or stored on your systems. Your customers get a better payment experience too.
CallGuard Secure Payments: Key Benefits
- All contact center agents can take payments — not just specialists
- Payments can be taken anywhere. You don't need expensive 'clean rooms' or carry out reconfiguration, etc
- CallGuard minimizes or eliminates the need for PCI audit support
- Avoid IT integration costs with our Audio Tokenisation variant
- Increases security and customer confidence
- Minimizes risks of agent fraud and protects your brand
- Doesn't affect agent average handling time
- The agent is on-hand for the customer throughout the process
- Sensitive card data can't be overheard
Efficiency and Service
- All agents can take payments (office-based, home workers, or off-shore)
- Agents never see, hear or repeat any card data
- Full integration with your existing CRM and/or payment service provider
- No need to 'lock down' agent desktops
De-scoping Your Contact Center Environment from PCI DSS
With CallGuard, you can de-scope all or parts of your contact center. Designed for flexibility, our solutions can fit seamlessly with your existing security and PCI DSS measures. CallGuard makes use of advanced DTMF masking and tokenization technology.
|Protects call recordings by stopping DTMF tones from reaching them||♦
|Works with all premise-based call recording systems||♦
|Prevents agents from hearing any card information||♦
|Prevents agents seeing any card information on their screens||♦
|Compatible with 100% of PSPs (including multiple providers)||♦
|Works with all automated IVR self-service applications||♦
|Flexibility to handle unexpected increases in demand||♦
|Compatible with all premise-based telephone systems||♦
|Can be implemented with no changes to agent payment systems||♦
|Can be implemented with no changes to any IT infrastructure||♦
|Can remove agent desktops, agents, call recordings, IVR systems, data networks and screen recordings from PCI DSS scope||♦
|Removes the entirety of the telephony network from PCI DSS scope, meaning that SAQ-A is applicable||♦
|Removes the need for a 'clean room'||♦
|Home-working agents and premises are also completely de-scoped from PCI DSS||♦||♦
|No changes to call routing||♦|
"Eckoh's CallGuard solution has solved the immediate and longer term economic impacts for PCI compliance, protecting businesses and their customers' cardholder data in a cost effective and unique manner. It's elegance and simplicity in design could be considered the iPhone for PCI DSS compliant solutions. Smart!"
Senior Vice President, West Corporation
Our CallGuard solution uses DTMF Masking to protect card details. But how does the technology keep everyone safe?
Remove fraud risk entirely. Use tokens to de-value sensitive card data — before it enters your contact center environment.
Step ahead of the competition with secure telephone payments via Apple Pay, Google Pay or PayPal.
The only PCI DSS compliant Web Chat Payment solution