How can You Stop Criminals
from Targeting Card Data?
Customer card information needs to go to the Payment Service Provider. But as this card data enters your contact center environment, it's likely to come into contact with your employees, systems, processes, and networks.
Every touch-point can present a risk. But how is it possible to protect your organization? Now there's an answer.
Let's make Card Numbers Completely Useless to Hackers
Audio Tokenization is the answer. Payment Service Providers often use tokenization for recurring payments. After the initial payment, they send a token to the organization — and this is accepted as a substitute for the real card details next time around.
It's Quick and Easy to get Up and Running with Eckoh
Our PCI DSS compliant tokenization solution requires no integration with existing systems or processes. And that makes it unique. This flexibility especially suits BPOs representing multiple clients. The same is true for organizations with multi-site contact centers. Our solution can handle any phone payment you receive.
Audio Tokenization that's Fast to Deploy and Highly Cost Effective
Audio Tokenization is revolutionary. It turns sensitive DTMF digits to tokenized (non-sensitive) DTMF digits. This devalues card data as soon as it enters your environment.
Previously, tokenization systems have been costly to deploy. But our solution is cost-effective and fast to implement. You can avoid complex alterations to your databases, security systems, payment processes, or other areas of IT.
Multi-channel security needs to be a priority for organizations as new payment systems emerge. Eckoh's solution gives you a clear advantage.
Make Card Data Vanish — so there's nothing for Thieves to Steal!
Our Audio Tokenization solution:
- Puts a protective 'shield' around your contact center
- Needs no costly integration or changes to networks or systems
- Stops sensitive card data from entering your contact center environment
- Allows your agents to continue to guide customers through the payment process
- Replaces sensitive card data with tokens and then transmits these through your organization
- Is available with hosted or on-site options
Audio Tokenization: How Do You Benefit?
- No changes needed to back-end systems, such as databases, IVR, CRM, etc
- No change required to the payment service provider (PSP)
- No integration needed with payment processes, IVRs or telephony
- Need for PCI DSS audit support is minimized or eliminated
- Sensitive data cannot be heard. Increases security and customer confidence
- Zero risk to your reputation from agent fraud
- Agent handling time maintained or will improve
- Agent on-hand through payment process to help customer
- Greater protection from identity and card data theft
- De-values sensitive card data at it enters your contact center
- De-couples your technology from scope of PCI DSS compliance
- Ideal for BPOs or multi-site, global contact centers
- All agents can take payments, regardless of location (contact center staff or home-workers)