A Clear Growth Strategy
Our strategic objectives reflect our aim to become the global leader in our areas of expertise, and in particular, Secure Payments in the US
Our objectives include:
- Expanding our US footprint and the size of our team to capitalise on the fast-growing market for secure payment opportunities.
- Broadening channel partnerships in both UK and US markets.
- Continuing to extract value from the businesses acquired in recent years.
- Continuing to invest in R&D to underpin next generation product development; protect and enhance our proprietary technologies; and maintain our market leading position.
- Maximising client value through cross-selling.
- Continuing to evaluate acquisitions that can support our growth strategy, where timely and accretive.
Eckoh is a global provider of secure payment products and customer contact solutions, supporting an international client base from its offices in the UK and US.
Our secure payments products help our customers take payments securely from their clients through multiple channels. Our products, which include the patented CallGuard, can be hosted in the Cloud or deployed on the client’s site and remove sensitive personal and payment data from contact centres and IT environments. Our products offer merchants a simple and effective way to reduce the risk of fraud, secure sensitive data and become compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (“PCI DSS”) and wider data security regulations. Eckoh has been a PCI DSS Level One Accredited Service Provider since 2010, securing over $2bn in payments annually.
Eckoh's customer contact solutions enable engagement on any device the customer chooses, allowing organisations to increase efficiency, lower operational costs and provide a true Omnichannel experience. We also provide support and transition services as they implement our innovative customer contact solutions.
Our large portfolio of clients come from a broad range of vertical markets and includes government departments, telecoms providers, retailers, utilities, insurers and financial services organisations.
Eckoh is incorporated in the UK.