How Vulnerable is Your Contact Centre?
When a customer makes a payment over the phone with your agents, are you sure the process isn't at risk from hackers or other criminal activity? And how can your customers be confident that their card data is in safe hands?
More organisations are recognising the potential danger that exists within their contact centres.
But how can you fix the problem, take a huge step towards PCI DSS compliance and stop data breaches in their tracks? Now there’s a simple way.
Phone Payments: Four Areas of Greatest Risk
- A call centre agent (and anyone around the customer) will typically hear the card data as its relayed verbally over the phone
- The agent will see their card data as they type it into the system
- The card data is recorded and stored on a call recording system
- The card data will have been transmitted through networks and systems
CallGuard for Secure Telephone Payments
CallGuard ensures your contact centre remains secure and PCI DSS compliant by avoiding sensitive card data from being heard or seen by your agent — and from being stored on your systems.
CallGuard also enables a better experience for customers. Easy to deploy, it's a cost-effective way to make telephone payments PCI DSS compliant.
Key Benefits of CallGuard
Delivers Significant Savings
- Any contact centre agent can take payments — no specialists needed
- No department restructuring needed - no 'clean rooms', reconfiguration, etc.
- Minimised/eliminated PCI Audit support
- No expensive IT integration (with Audio Tokenisation option)
- Increases real and perceived security
- No reputational/brand risk, or agent fraud
- No affect on average handling time
- The agent is on-hand throughout the process
- Sensitive data cannot be overheard
- Protection from identity/card data theft
- Improved customer experience overall
Service and Efficiency
- All agents can take payments regardless of physical location (office-based, home-based, or off-shore)
- Agents do not see, hear or repeat any card data
- Can be implemented with no change to your CRM and payment service provider
- No need to 'lock down' agent desktops
CallGuard Can De-scope All or Parts of Your Contact Centre Environment from PCI DSS
CallGuard de-scopes your contact centre. Our products are extremely flexible and fit in seamlessly to complement your existing PCI DSS compliance, fraud risk and security measures. Our CallGuard Solution uses DTMF masking or tokenisation technology.
|Protects call recordings by stopping DTMF tones from reaching them||♦||♦|
|Works with all premise-based call recording systems||♦||♦|
|Prevents agents from hearing any card information||♦||♦|
|Prevents agents seeing any card information on their screens||♦||♦|
|Compatible with 100% of PSPs (including multiple providers)||♦||♦|
|Works with all automated IVR self-service applications||♦||♦|
|Flexibility to handle unexpected increases in demand||♦||♦|
|Compatible with all premise-based telephone systems||♦||♦|
|Can be implemented with no changes to agent payment systems||♦||♦|
|Can be implemented with no changes to any IT infrastructure||♦||♦|
|Can remove agent desktops, agents, call recordings, IVR systems, data networks and screen recordings from PCI DSS scope||♦||♦|
|Removes the entirety of the telephony network from PCI DSS scope, meaning that SAQ-A is applicable||♦|
|Removes the need for a 'clean room'||♦||♦
|Home-working agents and premises are also completely de-scoped from PCI DSS||♦||♦
|No changes to call routing||♦|
"Eckoh's CallGuard solution has solved the immediate and longer term economic impacts for PCI compliance, protecting businesses and their customers' cardholder data in a cost effective and unique manner. Its elegance and simplicity in design could be considered the iPhone for PCI DSS compliant solutions. Smart!"
Senior Vice President, West Corporation
Get the facts about DTMF Masking for secure data entry, as used in our CallGuard solution.
Use tokens to de-value sensitive card data before it enters your contact centre and remove fraud risk entirely
Step ahead of the competition with secure payments via Apple Pay, Google Pay or PayPal over a telephone call.
Live Chat Pay
The only PCI DSS compliant Live Chat Payment solution