You’ll probably have heard of ‘Omnichannel - it's been a bit of a buzzword to date but it truly is the new world of customer experience. But, what we’ve found is that there is some confusion about the difference between Multi-Channel and Omnichannel.
Does your business take pride in delivering the best customer-centric experience? Are you operating in a competitive sector where customer experience is the new battlefield? If so, then you need to know the difference between ‘Omni’ and ‘Multi’.
Anytime, anywhere, any device engagement is what’s in demand today and businesses which ignore these changing consumer preferences will ultimately be killing sales and satisfaction.
To understand and overcome these issues, download the eBook to discover how Omnichannel can help you:
- Prevent online shopping carts from being abandoned.
- Save customers from having to queue to speak to an agent.
- Enable your customers to shift easily and seamlessly from one channel to another.
- Serve less-internet savvy shoppers via Omnichannel.
- Improve overall customer engagement without headache implementations, investment and disruption.